Get started with
How to get whenmoon with metaMask or Trust Wallet
WhenMoon is a new token, so it will not be available on a lot of major crypto exchanges. However, people can get WhenMoon by trading it for BNB. One platform where people can use this crypto to trade WhenMoon is Pancakeswap. Here is the step by step process on how to buy WhenMoon on Pancakeswap.
Step 1: Get A Metamask Wallet
- Just follow the steps inside the app.
- Create an account in Metamask for Binance Smart Chain (Settings, Network..)
Settings for the BSC Nework:
New RPC URL:
Symbol ID: (optional)
Block Explorer URL: (optional) https://bscscan.com
Step 2: get some BNB
- WhenMoon is currently tradable against BNB.
- Fund your Account with BNB
.- You can get BNB for example on www.binance.com
Transfer some BNB to your Metamask Wallet (Don't forget to choose the BSC Network)
Step 3: Swap your BNB's to WhenMoon Token
Go to the DApps tab at the bottom, and find PancakeSwap
- Connect your wallet
Add the WhenMoon Address:
Now, set the amount you want to purchase and press the swap button. Confirm the transaction you will have WhenMoon deposited into your wallet/portfolio
* You can swap any other Tokens to WhenMoon as well but you'll need a small amount of BNB for swapping and transaction (gas) processes.
Tradable on PancakeSwap (V2)
WhenMoon’s platform allows whitelisted addresses to swap BNB or BUSD for an allocation in listed projects. ERC-20 is coming very soon.
TOKEN CONTRACT ADDRESS